We are building a suite of applications for Health, Power, Education and Other sectors, along with a Social Media Analytics platform.
We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist. The Junior Data Scientist will be part of the Software Development Team helping the team derive more insights from data and making predictions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing POC’s and Solutions in Data Analytics using Python. The candidate should be a strong programmer in either R or Python, with strong problem solving skills.
The candidate should display strong sense of ownership and drive with a “can do” attitude.
Understand requirements and Design, build and implement Machine Learning Models. Ability to learn and use Open Source Libraries/Frameworks and Architectures like Kera, Tensor flow or H20.
- A degree in Computer Science.
- Expertise with languages R or Python. Python preferred.
- Hands on experience with Numpy, Pandas and SciKit.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix commands and scripting language.
- Knowledge of Big Data is a plus.
- Prior work experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in open source machine learning frameworks such as Keras, Tensor Flow or Theano.
- Effective communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with the fast-paced startup environment and culture.
|Job Category||Research & Analysis Sales|